Alfredo Sauce (Heavy Cream)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon fresh nutmeg, grated
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Heat butter or margarine in skillet, over medium heat. Sauté onion until tender.
- Stir in whipping cream, heat to boiling.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Reduce heat
to low. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring often.
Yield: 6 servings; about 3 1/2 cups
Per Serving: 287 Cal (90% from Fat, 4% from Protein, 6% from Carb); 3 g Protein;
29 g Tot Fat; 4 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 91 mg Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 302 mg Sodium; 101
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes