Almond Flour Pound Cake
This is the best LC dessert I have tried. The sour cream adds moistness and helps
keep the cake together.
- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup Splenda, bulk - not packets
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla butter nut extract
- Cream butter and Splenda well. Add eggs, one at a time beating after each addition.
- Mix flour with baking powder and spices and add to egg mixture a little at a time
- Add sour cream and vanilla butter nut extract.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch cake pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 55 minutes
- Serve with SF cherry or apple pie filling and whipped cream.
Yield: 12 servings
Per Serving: 187 Cal (82% from Fat, 6% from Protein, 11% from Carb); 3 g
Protein; 19 g Tot Fat; 6 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 71 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 271 mg Sodium;
147 mg Cholesterol
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.