Baked Three Cheese and Egg Casserole
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 Splenda packet
- 4 cups Monterey jack cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 16 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup soy flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 3-quart casserole dish;
- Beat together eggs, milk and sugar. Add cheeses and melted butter and mix well.
Stir in flour and baking powder and pour into a prepared dish.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Per Serving: 406 Cal (75% from Fat, 23% from Protein, 2% from Carb); 23 g
Protein; 34 g Tot Fat; 2 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 374 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 419 mg Sodium;
237 mg Cholesterol
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.