Low Carb Recipes
Baked Zucchini Cheddar Casserole
- 2 pounds zucchini, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 pound butter, melted
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Shred zucchini and place in a colander sprinkle with salt and toss. Allow to drain for at least 15 minutes. Use your hands to press all the liquid out you can.
- Mix all ingredients. Place in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and bake in a 350 degree F oven for 45 minutes to one hour.
Yield: 8 to 12 servings
Per Serving: 380 Cal (79% from Fat, 11% from Protein, 10% from Carb); 11 g Protein; 34 g Tot Fat; 10 g Carb; 2 g Fiber; 278 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 899 mg Sodium; 86 mg Cholesterol