Bass with Avocado Sauce
- 1 small ripe avocado, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 16 ounces bass fillets
- 1/3 cup pork rinds, crushed
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
Set mixture aside.
- Combine lemon juice and next 3 ingredients in a shallow dish; dip fillets
in lemon juice mixture, and dredge in bread crumbs. Place on a baking sheet
coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 7 minutes; turn fillets over, and bake an additional
7 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Transfer fillets to a serving platter, and top with avocado sauce.
Yield: 4 servings
Alternate Fish: jumbo cod, orange roughy, grouper.
Per Serving: 91 Cal (69% from Fat, 9% from Protein, 22% from Carb); 2 g Protein;
8 g Tot Fat; 6 g Carb; 2 g Fiber; 32 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 280 mg Sodium; 0 mg
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.