Broiled Crab Cakes
- 1 1/2 pounds crab meat, backfin, cartilage and shells removed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 egg
- Combine all ingredients and shape into 6 patties.
- Broil 6 inches from heat source,
3 minutes per side, until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Makes 6 servings of 3 ounces each.
Per Serving: 178 Cal (33% from Fat, 62% from Protein, 5% from Carb); 27 g
Protein; 6 g Tot Fat; 2 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 77 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 540 mg Sodium;
124 mg Cholesterol
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.