Caesar Mayo Dip
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Chop and mash the anchovy fillets on a cutting board. Put into a bowl and blend
in the mayonnaise.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend well. Cover and chill.
Makes about 1 3/4 cups of dip; 4 servings.
Seafood, deli roast beef or turkey, radishes, broccoli,
cauliflower, snow peas
Per Serving: 613 Cal (96% from Fat, 2% from Protein, 2% from Carb); 3 g Protein;
67 g Tot Fat; 3 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 64 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 627 mg Sodium; 53 mg
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.