- 1/2 pound Cheddar, shredded
- 16 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 3 cups soy flour
- Combine cheese and butter. Stir in remaining ingredients; shape into a roll and
chill until ready to bake.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice roll very thinly; place on cookie sheets and bake about 10 minutes.
Makes 6 to 8 dozen. 4 crackers per serving.
Per Serving: 203 Cal (74% from Fat, 16% from Protein, 9% from Carb); 9 g
Protein; 18 g Tot Fat; 5 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 121 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 184 mg Sodium;
41 mg Cholesterol
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes