- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup oat flour
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Splenda
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl blend thoroughly butter, Brown Sugar Twin and flour with a fork
until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Put 1 cup of the mixture aside for topping.
Press remaining mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish; bake for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl combine sugar and cream cheese, mixing until smooth. Thoroughly
beat in egg, heavy cream, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Spread over the baked
crust and sprinkle with remaining brown sugar mixture. Bake for 25 minutes.
cool, then chill for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into 16 squares; serve.
Yield: 16 servings
Per Serving: 91 Cal (77% from Fat, 6% from Protein, 17% from Carb); 2 g Protein;
9 g Tot Fat; 5 g Carb; 1 g Fiber; 15 mg Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 89 mg Sodium; 40 mg