Cheesy Pork Chops
- 6 pork chops
- 1/4 cup soy flour
- Butter to fry in
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Coat the chops with the seasoned flour, and brown in butter.
- Heat milk and add cream cheese, garlic salt and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, mixing well until blended.
- Place chops in a 12 x 8-inch baking dish. Cover with sauce and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 50 minutes, or until chops are tender.
Yield: 6 servings
Per Serving: 474 Cal (69% from Fat, 26% from Protein, 5% from Carb); 30 g Protein; 36 g Tot Fat; 6 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 177 mg Calcium; 2 mg Iron; 273 mg Sodium; 142 mg Cholesterol