Chicken Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup chicken breast, cooked and chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced (for
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork. Add chicken, mayonnaise, onion, Dijon mustard, dry mustard,
hot sauce, and parsley. Blend well. Stuff egg whites with yolk mixture. Sprinkle
tops with paprika to garnish.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Yield: 12 servings
Per Serving: 81 Cal (72% from Fat, 25% from Protein, 3% from Carb); 5 g Protein;
6 g Tot Fat; 1 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 15 mg Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 111 mg Sodium; 113 mg