Chicken and Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 pound boneless chicken breast
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms,
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Sherry
- 2 tablespoons fresh
- Thinly slice the chicken breast meat.
- Bring the chicken stock to a rolling boil and add the chicken and mushrooms.
When the soup starts to boil again and all of the ingredients float to the top,
remove from heat.
- Add the sesame oil and sherry and taste for seasoning. Add salt
and pepper if necessary.
- Serve in individual soup bowls, and sprinkle the parsley on top.
Yield: 2 servings
Per Serving: 499 Cal (62% from Fat, 35% from Protein, 4% from Carb); 41 g
Protein; 33 g Tot Fat; 4 g Carb; 1 g Fiber; 35 mg Calcium; 2 mg Iron; 852 mg Sodium;
96 mg Cholesterol
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.