Chicken Salad Bake
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 5 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 2 cans water chestnuts, sliced
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Sauté the celery and onion in the butter. Pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour into greased 9 x 13-inch casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings
Per Serving: 640 Cal (81% from Fat, 16% from Protein, 3% from Carb); 26 g
Protein; 58 g Tot Fat; 4 g Carb; 1 g Fiber; 278 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 544 mg Sodium;
146 mg Cholesterol
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.