Cole Slaw Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Splenda packets
- Mix all ingredients well and let sit in refrigerator for flavors to blend.
- Combine with cole slaw mix just prior to serving.
Makes enough for 2 (16 ounce)
packages of cole slaw mix (about 7 cups each), lightly dressed.
Yield: 14 servings
Per Serving: 114 Cal (97% from Fat, 1% from Protein, 2% from Carb); 0 g Protein;
13 g Tot Fat; 1 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 4 mg Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 89 mg Sodium; 9 mg Cholesterol
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes