Coriander Pepper Chops
- 4 pork chops,1 inch thick
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar Twin
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a self-sealing bag; seal bag and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Prepare medium-hot coal bed. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade,
and grill chops over direct heat for 12 to 15 minutes, turning once.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: 239 Cal (57% from Fat, 40% from Protein, 3% from Carb); 23 g
Protein; 15 g Tot Fat; 2 g Carb; 1 g Fiber; 36 mg Calcium; 2 mg Iron; 2 mg Sodium;
74 mg Cholesterol