Cream of Chicken Soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/3 cups cottage cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3 teaspoons instant chicken bouillon
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 ounces cooked chicken, cubed
- In a blender, combine cottage cheese and milk. Blend until smooth, then pour
into a saucepan.
- Add mushrooms, broth mix, water, chives, paprika, pepper and nutmeg.
Heat, stirring, over low heat until boiling.
- Add chicken; heat through.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: 239 Cal (67% from Fat, 28% from Protein, 5% from Carb); 17 g
Protein; 18 g Tot Fat; 3 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 46 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 24 mg Sodium;
81 mg Cholesterol
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes