- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 1 medium cabbage, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 3/4 cup cream
- Melt butter in a wok or deep skillet. Sauté red pepper for 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage and cook 4 minutes longer, stirring frequently.
- Add seasoning and cream; heat for 1 minute.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: 217 Cal (92% from Fat, 2% from Protein, 6% from Carb); 1 g Protein;
23 g Tot Fat; 3 g Carb; 1 g Fiber; 25 mg Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 745 mg Sodium; 70 mg
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes