Crockpot Hungarian Goulash
- 2 pounds round steaks, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- Put steak cubes, onion, garlic in slow cooker. Stir in flour and mix to coat steak
- Add all remaining ingredients except sour cream. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours,
- Add sour cream 30 minutes before serving, and stir in thoroughly.
Yield: 6 servings
Per Serving: 304 Cal (42% from Fat, 49% from Protein, 9% from Carb); 36 g
Protein; 14 g Tot Fat; 7 g Carb; 1 g Fiber; 59 mg Calcium; 4 mg Iron; 493 mg Sodium;
103 mg Cholesterol
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes