Cucumber and Avocado Salad
- 1 cucumber
- Chile pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- Fresh parsley
- Peel and slice the cucumber paper-thin.
- Season with salt, chile pepper and lime juice.
- Sprinkle with onion and red pepper slices.
- Arrange lettuce on 6 serving plates.
- Pile cucumber mixture in center of each plate.
- Add avocado slices and parsley.
Yield: 6 servings
Per Serving: 61 Cal (68% from Fat, 7% from Protein, 26% from Carb); 1 g Protein;
5 g Tot Fat; 4 g Carb; 2 g Fiber; 12 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 5 mg Sodium; 0 mg Cholesterol
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes