Cucumber Tuna Boats
- 3 cucumbers
- 1 can tuna
- 2 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cut cukes in half lengthwise, remove seeds and discard. Cut a thin slice from
bottom of cucumber if necessary so each one sits flat.
- In a bowl combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon into cucumbers.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 6 servings
Per Serving: 198 Cal (63% from Fat, 26% from Protein, 11% from Carb); 13
g Protein; 14 g Tot Fat; 5 g Carb; 1 g Fiber; 120 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 265 mg
Sodium; 111 mg Cholesterol
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes