Deep Dish Pizza Quiche
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups pizza blend cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce, lowest you can find
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Beat together cream cheese and eggs till smooth. Add cream, parmesan cheese and
- Spray a 9-inch or larger glass baking dish with oil. Put the 2 cups pizza cheese
in dish and pour egg mixture over it.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Spread on pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and favorite toppings.
- Bake until bubbly and browning. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings
Make sure to adjust carb counts for your favorite toppings.
Per Serving: 302 Cal (73% from Fat, 23% from Protein, 4% from Carb); 17 g
Protein; 24 g Tot Fat; 3 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 402 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 539 mg Sodium;
173 mg Cholesterol