- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese salad dressing
- 3 green olives with pimento
- 3 green onions, diced
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Serve on celery or crackers.
Yield: 6 servings
Per Serving: 243 Cal (84% from Fat, 12% from Protein, 4% from Carb); 7 g
Protein; 23 g Tot Fat; 3 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 144 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 497 mg Sodium;
57 mg Cholesterol
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes