Deviled Chicken Halves
- 1 chicken
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Split into halves down middle of back and breast.
- Heat broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, lemon juice, oil, mustard, and cayenne; mix
thoroughly. Brush chicken with half the butter mixture. Add onions, garlic, and
salt into remaining butter mixture; mix thoroughly.
- Arrange chicken on broiler pan, skin side down. Broil 6 inches from source of
heat for 20 minutes. Turn; broil for 10 minutes.
- Baste with butter mixture. Broil for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Cut and serve with lemon wedges.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: 972 Cal (72% from Fat, 27% from Protein, 1% from Carb); 65 g
Protein; 77 g Tot Fat; 2 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 48 mg Calcium; 5 mg Iron; 118 mg Sodium;
371 mg Cholesterol
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes