El Dorado Casserole
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 cup chopped black olives
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 16 ounces Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 can green chiles, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Cook beef until browned. Drain.
- Add onion, garlic powder, tomato sauce and olives.
Cook over low heat until the onion is clear.
- Combine sour cream, cottage cheese and chiles.
- Add meat mixture and 1/2 the Monterey
jack cheese and mix slightly. Pour mixture into a greased 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings
Per Serving: 609 Cal (62% from Fat, 31% from Protein, 6% from Carb); 48 g
Protein; 42 g Tot Fat; 9 g Carb; 2 g Fiber; 487 mg Calcium; 4 mg Iron; 695 mg Sodium;
764 mg Potassium; 37 mg Folate; 15 mg Vit C; 156 mg Cholesterol
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes