Elegant Crabmeat Balls
- 2 (6-7 ounce) cans crabmeat
- 1 cup pork rinds, crushed
- 3 tablespoons sherry
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 package bacon, cut into halves
- Drain and flake crabmeat; combine remaining ingredients except bacon. Mix well.
Shape into walnut size balls. Wrap in bacon half; secure with wooden picks.
- Broil under medium heat until bacon is crisp, approximately 10 minutes, turning to brown
- Garnish with parsley and lemon.
Makes approximately 2 dozen.
Per Serving: 94 Cal (22% from Fat, 69% from Protein, 10% from Carb); 14 g
Protein; 2 g Tot Fat; 2 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 42 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 1039 mg Sodium;
37 mg Cholesterol