Fajitas on a Stick
- 1 1/4 pounds top round steak, cubed
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 green peppers, cut In half, cubed
- 2 onions, quartered
- Soak eight 9-inch bamboo skewers in enough water to cover for 10 minutes; drain.
- Thread beef cubes, pepper and onion onto skewers.
- In small bowl, combine dressing and lime juice, mixing well; brush onto beef,
peppers and onions.
- Place skewers on grid over medium, ash-covered coals; grill uncovered 12 to 15
minutes until tender, turning both once.
- Approximately 10 minutes before vegetables are done, move vegetables to outer
edge of grid. Place beef in center of grid; grill 8 to 10 minutes for medium rare
to medium doneness, turning once.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: 435 Cal (39% from Fat, 49% from Protein, 12% from Carb); 52
g Protein; 19 g Tot Fat; 13 g Carb; 3 g Fiber; 27 mg Calcium; 5 mg Iron; 221 mg
Sodium; 128 mg Cholesterol