Fillet of Fish Amandine
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 16 ounces fish fillets, thawed
- Salt, to taste
- Lemon slices (optional)
- Parsley sprigs (optional)
- Place butter, almonds and lemon juice in a 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish. Microwave
on HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes or until almonds are golden, stirring twice. Remove almonds
with a slotted spoon, reserving butter mixture in baking dish; set almonds aside.
- Sprinkle fillets with salt, and coat with butter mixture. Arrange in dish with
thickest portion to outside (thinner portions may overlap, if necessary). Cover
with clear plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH for 2 to 4 minutes or until fish flakes
easily when tested with a fork, giving dish one half-turn during cooking.
- Carefully remove fish to a serving platter; spoon almonds over the top.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: 137 Cal (92% from Fat, 4% from Protein, 4% from Carb); 1 g Protein;
15 g Tot Fat; 1 g Carb; 1 g Fiber; 18 mg Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 117 mg Sodium; 31 mg
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes