Florentine Stuffed Meatloaf
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef, egg, onion, salt and pepper.
- Line sides and bottom of an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with 2/3 of meat mixture. Set
- Press excess moisture out of spinach. In a medium bowl, combine spinach and nutmeg.
Spread half of spinach over meat. Press lightly. Sprinkle cheese over spinach. Top
with remaining spinach. Press lightly. Form remaining meat over top, sealing seams.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 to 55 minutes or until brown and firm in center.
Yield: 6 servings
Per Serving: 303 Cal (68% from Fat, 24% from Protein, 8% from Carb); 18 g
Protein; 23 g Tot Fat; 6 g Carb; 3 g Fiber; 183 mg Calcium; 3 mg Iron; 284 mg Sodium;
105 mg Cholesterol
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes