French Onion Mushroom Soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 1/2 cups onions, sliced
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Sauté onions and mushrooms until soft. Add broth and vinegar. Bring to a boil;
cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F and heat bread for 10 minutes; remove.
- Heat broiler.
- Puree 1/2 the soup mixture; add back to pot, and heat. Divide into 4 broiler-
proof crocks, top with cheese and broil for 3 to 5 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: 296 Cal (59% from Fat, 22% from Protein, 40% from Carb); 17
g Protein; 20 g Tot Fat; 15 g Carb; 3 g Fiber; 432 mg Calcium; 2 mg Iron; 310 mg
Sodium; 35 mg Cholesterol
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes