This is the ideal party spread for everything from crunchy French bread to grilled
fish or chicken. Make a double batch because it will disappear fast.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Use either a mortar and pestle or a food processor. Grind the garlic.
- Add the salt and egg yolk, and beat until the egg turns lighter in color.
- Very, very slowly, drizzle in the olive oil, followed by the lemon juice.
Stir constantly. Season to taste.
Yield: 10 servings
You may also add herbs for a variation.
Per Serving: 199 Cal (98% from Fat, 1% from Protein, 1% from Carb); 0 g Protein;
22 g Tot Fat; 1 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 5 mg Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 1 mg Sodium; 21 mg Cholesterol
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes