- 4 cups cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon virgin
- Dash paprika
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- Pepper, to taste
- In a large kettle, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil.
- Trim cauliflower and break
into florets. Drop into boiling water and cook about 2 minutes.
- Drain in a colander.
- In a large, non-stick skillets, heat oil and brown garlic.
- Add cauliflower and
sesame seeds and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Dust with paprika and pepper before serving.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: 60 Cal (53% from Fat, 14% from Protein, 33% from Carb); 2 g
Protein; 4 g Tot Fat; 6 g Carb; 3 g Fiber; 22 mg Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 19 mg Sodium;
0 mg Cholesterol