Garlic French Vinaigrette
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small saucepan boil the garlic in 2 inches water for 15 minutes, or until
it is tender, and drain it.
- In a bowl mash the garlic to a paste and whisk in the cream, the mustard, the
lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste, whisking until the mixture is thickened
- Add the oil, drop by drop, whisking, and whisk the vinaigrette until it
Makes about 1/2 cup; 2 servings.
Per Serving: 136 Cal (89% from Fat, 2% from Protein, 9% from Carb); 1 g Protein;
14 g Tot Fat; 3 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 23 mg Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 8 mg Sodium; 26 mg
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes