Garlic Shrimp au Gratin
- 2 pounds raw shrimp
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups pork rinds, crushed
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup dry sherry
- Shell and devein shrimp. Toss into boiling water, return to boil and cook for
about 2 minutes until shrimp turn all pink. Drain.
- In large skillet melt 1 stick butter (1/2 cup) over low heat. Add bread crumbs,
parsley, garlic and salt and pepper. Stir a few minutes over low heat; pour in sherry
and cook 1 minute more.
- Place alternate layers of shrimp and bread crumbs in well-buttered gratin dish,
ending with bread crumbs. Dot with remaining butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: 643 Cal (60% from Fat, 33% from Protein, 7% from Carb); 47 g
Protein; 39 g Tot Fat; 10 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 148 mg Calcium; 6 mg Iron; 697 mg Sodium;
438 mg Cholesterol
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes