German Cucumber Salad
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 small tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced dill
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and parsley.
- Combine dressing ingredients; pour over cucumber mixture and toss gently.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
Yield: 6 servings
Per Serving: 63 Cal (38% from Fat, 12% from Protein, 50% from Carb); 2 g
Protein; 3 g Tot Fat; 9 g Carb; 2 g Fiber; 58 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 216 mg Sodium;
6 mg Cholesterol
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes