Grilled Tarragon Chicken with Mustard Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons dried tarragon
- Juice of 5 limes or 3 large lemons
- With mallet, pound chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap.
- In small bowl, combine mustard, tarragon and lime juice and mix well with fork.
Brush mustard-tarragon mixture on each chicken cutlet.
- Grill chicken until done, about 4 minutes on each side. Do not overcook.
Yield: 6 servings
Each serving contains about 179 calories; 90 milligrams sodium; 73 milligrams
cholesterol; 3 grams fat; 2 grams carbohydrate; 28 grams protein; trace fiber; 15
percent calories from fat
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes