- 2 packages sugar-free Jell-O
- 2 packages plain gelatine
- 1 cup boiling water
- If sour gummies are desired, add one packet of unsweetened Kool-aid in a flavor
that goes well with your Jell-O flavor. The Kool-aid really makes them sour (but
- Stir all ingredients until dissolved. Pour the mixture onto a large dinner plate
and refrigerate. It will set in about 20 minutes.
- You can either slice it into worms, or roll up the rubbery disk of gelatin and
cut it every 1/4 inch with a large pair of scissors. You can also use tiny cutters
to make little shapes.
Total Recipe: 50 Cal (0% from Fat, 100% from Protein, 0% from Carb); 12 g
Protein; 0 g Tot Fat; 0 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 5 mg Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 7 mg Sodium;
0 mg Cholesterol