Ham-Asparagus Brunch Cake
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onion
- About 1/2 pound fresh asparagus, cut (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked ham, chopped
- 6 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in large heavy skillet. Cook onion and asparagus over medium heat
about 3 minutes.
- Stir together in large mixing bowl eggs, cream, and seasonings. Place asparagus
mixture and ham in well-buttered baking dish. Pour egg mixture over all. Bake 20
- Sprinkle dish with cheese and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
Yields 10 servings; Serving size 1/2 cup
Per Serving: 208 Cal (67% from Fat, 29% from Protein, 4% from Carb); 15 g
Protein; 15 g Tot Fat; 2 g Carb; 1 g Fiber; 152 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 533 mg Sodium;
189 mg Cholesterol
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes