Ham and Cheese Roll
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon grated onions
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 1/4 ounces deviled ham
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Parsley sprigs
- Combine first 7 ingredients, mixing well; chill thoroughly.
- Shape into an 8-inch roll, and coat with pecans. Chill.
- Garnish with parsley, and serve with assorted crackers.
Yield: 8 servings
Per Serving: 285 Cal (81% from Fat, 15% from Protein, 3% from Carb); 11 g
Protein; 26 g Tot Fat; 2 g Carb; 1 g Fiber; 269 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 289 mg Sodium;
66 mg Cholesterol
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes