Herb and Garlic Fish
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground celery seed
- 1 pound fish fillets
- Mix mayonnaise and seasonings.
- Place fish on greased grill over medium coals or rack of broiler pan 2 to 4 inches
from heat. Brush with 1/2 of the dressing mixture. Grill or broil 5 to 8 minutes.
- Turn; brush with remaining dressing mixture. Continue grilling or broiling 5 to
8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: 199 Cal (97% from Fat, 1% from Protein, 2% from Carb); 0 g Protein;
22 g Tot Fat; 1 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 11 mg Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 157 mg Sodium; 16 mg
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes