Lemon Marinated Sirloin Steak
- 1 pound steak, your choice of cuts
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 4 teaspoons Splenda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Score fat edges of steak. Place meat in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over steak. Cover; let stand 4 hours in the
refrigerator or overnight, turning steak several times.
- Remove steak from marinade, reserving marinade. Pat excess moisture from steak
with paper towels.
- Grill steak over medium-hot coals for 17 to 20 minutes.
cook for 15 to 17 minutes more for medium-rare.
- Heat reserved marinade on grill.
Yield: 6 servings
Per Serving: 784 Cal (69% from Fat, 30% from Protein, 1% from Carb); 58 g
Protein; 59 g Tot Fat; 2 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 23 mg Calcium; 7 mg Iron; 732 mg Sodium;
195 mg Cholesterol