Low Carb Baked Chicken
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place chicken in a glass baking dish.
- Pour chicken broth over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until liquid runs clear.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes