Low Carb Quiche
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Bisquick
- Optional ingredients
- 1 cup cooked meat (bacon, ham or leftovers of any kind)
- 1 to 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 small onion
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1 small can mushrooms, drained well
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Beat together eggs, milk and Bisquick.
- Add any or all of the optional ingredients.
- Grease bottom of 9-inch quiche dish or pie pan. In bottom of pie plate.
- Pour egg mixture over this.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes