Low-Carb Shrimp Parmesan
- 2 pounds shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 teaspoons bottled garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon basil, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil over medium high heat. Sauté onion with garlic until onion has softened.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp turn pink.
- Add tomato sauce, oregano, broth and basil.
- Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
Serves 4 - 4.2 carbs per serving
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes