Marinated Cubed Beef with Lime Sauce (Cambodian)
- 1 tablespoon Splenda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 7 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin, 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Combine Splenda, 1 teaspoon of the black pepper, soy sauce and garlic. Stir well
and add the beef. Stir well to coat beef and marinade for 20 minutes or longer.
- Combine remaining pepper with lime juice and water. Place in a small serving
- Sauté beef in hot oil, three to four minutes until medium rare.
- Arrange on platter lined with lettuce and serve with lime sauce and wooden picks,
or serve as a main dish over jasmine rice.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: 398 Cal (58% from Fat, 38% from Protein, 4% from Carb); 38 g
Protein; 25 g Tot Fat; 4 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 23 mg Calcium; 3 mg Iron; 536 mg Sodium;
100 mg Cholesterol