Low Carb Recipes
Mexican Chicken Casserole
Yield: 4 generous servings
- 3 cups cooked and chopped chicken breast
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 can green chile enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 LC tortillas, cut Into 1 inch pieces
- Mix soup, cheese, enchilada sauce, sour cream and cream in a saucepan. Heat until cheese is partially melted. Add chicken cubes.
- Layer mixture in a casserole dish with tortilla pieces, begin with wet mixture and ending with wet mixture. Cover top with grated cheese and bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes uncovered.
- Freezes well, but don't add the top cheese until ready to bake.
Per serving: 7.75 carbs