- 8 ounces Monterey jack cheese
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese
- 1 can green chile, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 eggs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Spread Monterey jack cheese on the bottom of a greased 8-inch square glass casserole.
Spread green chile over Monterey jack cheese. Then spread Cheddar over the chiles.
- Beat eggs with the milk and pour over the cheese and chile. Bake at 350 degrees
F for 45 minutes.
- Cut into 2-inch squares, and serve warm.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: 629 Cal (76% from Fat, 23% from Protein, 2% from Carb); 36 g
Protein; 53 g Tot Fat; 3 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 880 mg Calcium; 2 mg Iron; 740 mg Sodium;
397 mg Cholesterol
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes