Mexican Style Baked Fish
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound orange roughy fillets
- 1 1/4 cups crushed pork rinds
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Avocado slices, optional
- Tomato slices, optional
- Combine sour cream, lemon juice and chili powder. Dip fillets into this mixture
and dredge in pork rinds, coating well.
- Place fillets in a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes
or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- If desired, serve with avocado and tomato slices.
Per Serving: 94 Cal (92% from Fat, 3% from Protein, 5% from Carb); 1 g Protein;
10 g Tot Fat; 1 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 25 mg Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 72 mg Sodium; 24 mg