Parmesan Cheese Dressing
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Gradually blend milk into mayonnaise. Mix in cheese, vinegar and Worcestershire
- Serve on tossed salad greens or on a "meaty" chef salad.
Makes 3/4 cup.
Per Serving: 252 Cal (93% from Fat, 5% from Protein, 2% from Carb); 3 g Protein;
26 g Tot Fat; 1 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 96 mg Calcium; 0 mg Iron; 279 mg Sodium; 31 mg
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Low Carbohydrate Recipes