Low Carb Recipes
Parmesan Chicken Wings Oreganata
Yield: 12 servings
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 pound chicken wings, disjointed and tips removed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a paper bag, combine cheese, parsley, paprika, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Toss to mix.
- Pour melted butter into a shallow bowl. Dip chicken pieces into butter, then place in a paper bag and shake to coat.
- Place chicken on foil-lined baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Per serving: 157 Cal (66% from Fat, 32% from Protein, 1% from Carb); 13g Protein; 12g Tot Fat; 0g Carb; 0g Fiber; 46mg Calcium; 1mg Iron; 207mg Sodium; 55mg Cholesterol
Source: 365 Ways to Cook Chicken