Parmesan Chicken Wings Oreganata
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 pound chicken wings, disjointed and tips removed
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a paper bag, combine cheese, parsley, paprika, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
Toss to mix.
- Pour melted butter into a shallow bowl. Dip chicken pieces into butter, then
place in a paper bag and shake to coat.
- Place chicken on foil-lined baking sheet
and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Yield: 12 servings
Per Serving: 157 Cal (66% from Fat, 32% from Protein, 1% from Carb); 13 g
Protein; 12 g Tot Fat; 0 g Carb; 0 g Fiber; 46 mg Calcium; 1 mg Iron; 207 mg Sodium;
55 mg Cholesterol
Source: 365 Ways to Cook Chicken