Peanut Butter Maple Cookies
- 3/4 cup no sugar added peanut butter
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons Howard's SF Low Carb Syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 Splenda packets
- 2 tablespoons oat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, blending well. Drop onto cookie sheet by teaspoonsful.
- Bake about 10 minutes.
Makes 2 1/2 dozen.
34 carbs for the whole recipes or 1/13 carb per cookie.